Old 29-10-2002, 06:16 PM
Colin

Default Attire of a Gardener in 1935!

A strange, unusual request I know, but ...

I am attending a 'Murder Mystery Suspense' event on Saturday and just
found out I must dress the part and for the period, as a gardener, to
a Lord and Lady of a Manor in the year 1935.

Cloth cap, pipe and carrying a watering can? My imagination does not
stretch very far! I tried a costume hire shop but they had not much
idea. Any ideas of what I might wear (and how easily I might get hold
of it quickly) would be much appreciated.

I know this is not quite what URG is really about but hope folk can
help me out here!

Many thanks
Colin