Old 27-06-2005, 02:24 PM
Draven

"ZoeM" wrote in message

Hi All,

I have a hozelock (I think that's the name) hose. I bought it a few
years ago, conected all the bits up - and its stored all wound round
one of those things with a handle at the side.

Anyway - the connecters keep disconnecting - covering me with water.
I've put the hose back in, tightened the plastic screw thing that goes
over it. And then it happens again. I'm sick of using it - even when
its working reasonably well, it still dribbles water down my leg. And
the kinks drive me insane too!

Any suggestiosn for a hose that can be stored neatly, and doesn't
constantly disconnect (preferably with no connectors). I thought of
getting one of the coiled ones?

Thanks!

Zoe

--
ZoeM

My anti-kink hose has began to kink.
I've had it a few years now and the Sun has taken its toll.