Old 27-06-2005, 03:33 PM
Doug Kanter

"Suzy O" wrote in message
"Doug Kanter" wrote in message
And be sure to keep kids off the lawn for a couple of months.

Months? The typical broadleaf herbicide contains three ingredients:
dicamba, MCPP and 2,4-D. All the sources I've seen report that it's safe
enter a treated area after the product has dried. If you have other
information, please correct me.

Suzy, since these things cannot be properly tested for safety, I'd be
interested in knowing who all your sources were. Seriously. I'm genuinely
interested.

The OP, however, asked how to get rid of the clover. So what do you
suggest
as an alternative? I'm all ears!! Sincerely.

I don't have an alternative. I was just telling you to be careful about
using your lawn for a period of time. Admittedly, the period of time I
suggested was a random choice, but absent any testing method you can trust,
hey....sometimes you have to guess.