Old 27-06-2005, 08:19 PM
Reel Mckoi

"~Roy~" wrote in message

Well unlike you, I do not view anything that I have posted being
sexual content only pointing out that you need protection which is
advertidsed on TV on a daily basis.

## Which has NOTHING to do with ponds for fish. Keep your sex topics on
your sex NGs.

..........and I also do not post nor
visit the porn sites like you do....

## Yawn.........

Nor am I trolling, as I ama
referring oonly to you as a rply and not as a question or stupid
statement invoking a troll so you really do need a clue bimbo

## Binbo? So all women who keep ponds and fish are bimbos? I assume that
also applies to your wife and all the other women ponders on the NG.
Typical ignorant trash outlook on life...... doesn't surprise me at all.

........I
live in the backwater and swamps so foks like you are not in my
neighborhood........

## You live there because it's all you can afford - then you try to bring
down others to your swamp level.

..besides you wold be very surprised at just what
caliber of folks that are found in my type of area..............

## Others like yourself I'm sure who insult those living in mobile homes and
women who keep ponds and fish.

I hear tell in your younger years you actually new the BTK dude

## I hear tell in your younger years you actually knew that Linda Lovelace
babe... and it's KNEW dummy, not new.

and
literally threw yourself at him,

## And you literally threw yourself at her,

and he laughed at you! And only said
Yea, in your dreams..........

## and she laughed at you! And only said,
"Yea, in your dreams dimwit.........."

Now go back and finish sweeping your dirt floors!

## Now go back and finish sweeping your own dirt floors, that is if you
even have floors.........

Let me repeat this since you seem unusually dense as well as uneducated,
....your harassment and your juvenile trolling isn't going to get me off this
NG. You're a bore, a joke and as a troll you fail miserably. Why do you
torture yourself by reading my every post, then foaming at the mouth, eyes
and veins bulging out of your head, hands shaking - try and find something
degrading to post? Your obsession with "bimbos" is quite telling.........
--
McKoi.... the frugal ponder...
My Pond Page http://tinyurl.com/crtso