Old 27-06-2005, 08:42 PM
~Roy~

On Mon, 27 Jun 2005 14:19:24 -0500, "Reel Mckoi"
wrote:

===
==="~Roy~" wrote in message
et...
===
===
=== Well unlike you, I do not view anything that I have posted being
=== sexual content only pointing out that you need protection which is
=== advertidsed on TV on a daily basis.
===
===## Which has NOTHING to do with ponds for fish. Keep your sex topics on
===your sex NGs.

About as much business as trhe posts youy so often make with
remailers......nym shifts etc just to try and keep your head out of th
water or your ass out of the fire........and once again let me
reinterate.......ya BIMBO, or would you rather be called a BINBO, but
please tell me what a BINBO is..........

===
===.........and I also do not post nor
=== visit the porn sites like you do....
===
===## Yawn.........

Late night and long hours evading folks and trying to stay one step
ahead of things taking a toll on you BIMBO!
===
===Nor am I trolling, as I ama
=== referring oonly to you as a rply and not as a question or stupid
=== statement invoking a troll so you really do need a clue bimbo
===
===## Binbo? So all women who keep ponds and fish are bimbos? I assume that
===also applies to your wife and all the other women ponders on the NG.
===Typical ignorant trash outlook on life...... doesn't surprise me at all.

I made no other reference to any other person be it male or
female.........you were the only one i made reference
too.........Bimbo!
===

Ah, its B I M B O, stupid, not BINBO
===.......I
=== live in the backwater and swamps so foks like you are not in my
=== neighborhood........
===
===## You live there because it's all you can afford - then you try to bring
===down others to your swamp level.

So you feel lift out because of things in Dogpatch and not having a
proper floor or a large swamp has you bummed out huh? You would be
surprised what land in this area sells for, unlike the lot you have
in Dogpatch........
===
===.besides you wold be very surprised at just what
=== caliber of folks that are found in my type of area..............
===
===## Others like yourself I'm sure who insult those living in mobile homes and
===women who keep ponds and fish.
===

Have you or anyone else ever hear me attack anyone wholives in a
mobile home.......I think not, and no mention of a mobile home was
posted in my reply., I merely said togo sweepyour dirt floor. Now if
you live in a mobile home with a dirt floor, so be it, its your
perogative.......

=== I hear tell in your younger years you actually new the BTK dude
===
===## I hear tell in your younger years you actually knew that Linda Lovelace
===babe... and it's KNEW dummy, not new.
===
===and
=== literally threw yourself at him,
===
===## And you literally threw yourself at her,
===
===and he laughed at you! And only said
=== Yea, in your dreams..........
===
===## and she laughed at you! And only said,
=== "Yea, in your dreams dimwit.........."
===
=== Now go back and finish sweeping your dirt floors!
===
===## Now go back and finish sweeping your own dirt floors, that is if you
===even have floors.........
===
===Let me repeat this since you seem unusually dense as well as uneducated,
===...your harassment and your juvenile trolling isn't going to get me off this
===NG. You're a bore, a joke and as a troll you fail miserably. Why do you
===torture yourself by reading my every post, then foaming at the mouth, eyes
===and veins bulging out of your head, hands shaking - try and find something
===degrading to post? Your obsession with "bimbos" is quite telling.........

"The original frugal ponder"