Old 27-06-2005, 06:20 PM
Chris

we had it done at our house a couple of years ago. i think it was
Mulch Express.
nothing but good things to say. got about 40 yards to cover large
natural areas as well as all bedding areas around the house. they did
a great job, cleaned/blew all walks and driveway. i left for work one
day with old, gray mulch, came home to nice new mulch.
all in all, the extra cost was a wash, i think. this year i had a
wild idea i would spread the 40 some-odd yards myself. i'm still
aching. next time, i'm calling the blow truck.

On Sun, 26 Jun 2005 09:32:26 GMT, "Raleighgirl"
wrote:

After major construction in 2 of our largest natural areas, we
need new mulch. I don't know if our backs will take the
wheelbarrow routine so I'm exploring the idea of having someone
come and blow the mulch in. Has anyone here had a mulch blowing
service come? If so, any tips? Any recommendations?
Thanks,
Raleighgirl