Old 27-06-2005, 08:28 PM

Rod wrote:
Janet Baraclough wrote:
The message
from Kay contains these words:

Brian has asked me to see if any Tiscali posters are still able to
receive and post to urg. He hasn't been able to see any posts since 20
Jun or to post to urg. If there are other Tiscali people still able to
read an post, then it's probably not a Tiscali problem.

He's tried to get through to the Tiscali helpline in India but can't get
any reply. Any suggestions welcome.

Abandon ship and find a new isp?

snip

Yes I'm looking for the exit, their information provided during the
protracted provisioning of my broadband connection has been abysmal -
if it existed at all it was just plain wrong.

You may find you are locked into a year's contract. They also have a
bad reputation for delaying migration (holding on to MAC codes, not
releasing your line), as well as being on a different system to
everyone else meaning you have to remove and re provision broadband to
move ISP. Have a nosey on uk.telecom.broadband.