Old 28-06-2005, 12:17 AM
Lorraine_6865 Lorraine_6865 is offline
Registered User

Location: Lancashire

Thanks for that Kay, I will look out for them, I did see a few by Roger Phillips & Martyn Rix, one on trees & the other on bulbs but that was all the book store had. I will try another one this week!

Emrys thanks for trying again but that isn't it either, I have managed to take some photo's of the shrub's, now I just need to find out how to post them on the net (never done this before!) It could take some time .....lol

I didn't realise there was so many varieties of Rhododendron's, I have given up trying to name my two (at least I know how to look after them now!) It seems that I have all sorts lurking amongst the weeds on the " not yet done" side of the garden, I found a pinkish coloured Cordyline underneath it today (not sure if the leaves should be that colour) Hopefully tomorrow will bring a nice suprise too! I will be glad when I get finished as its taking ages.

I will let you know if I manage to get my photo's posted anywhere & thanks again for your help!

Regards
Lorraine