Old 28-06-2005, 12:06 AM

Yes, I'm sure a lot of people have been used in controlled studies and

fed things like the plastics that are used for food containers,
aluminum foil, carpet cleaner, lysol, room deodorizer, fantasik spray
cleaner, soaps used for washing dishes.....

"None of the products you just mentioned are designed to kill things. "

Last time I checked, Lysol contains chemicals specifically designed to
kill germs on contact. So do many of the new soaps used for cleaning
dishes. Any of those been put through tests where humans eat them?
Doooh, there goes that argument! And since when does not being
specifically designed to kill things mean that something is
automatically safe? I don't think gasoline was designed to kill things
either, but I wouldn't drink it.