Old 29-10-2002, 08:35 PM
ned

Default Muntjack Deer

Nick Maclaren wrote:
In article ,
ned wrote:
Nick Maclaren wrote:

Why don't you make an attempt to find out what the scientists say
about this, .......

I presume you have one in particular in mind. Scientists are

diverse
in their views. One says this. One says that. How many scientists
have had views on trying to save the Panda?
A scientific view is not right because it is a scientific view.

If I had meant one scientist, I should have said so.

In the past, we have had official disinformers targeting this group,
most clearly when I too accurately guessed the reason for the hasty
withdrawal of Benlate. I doubt that you are one, in which case you
are a mere troll.

'Official dis-informers' !
My word. We do have a jaundiced view of the world.
But, at least you were right in doubting that I might fall into such a
class. Like you, I have opinions. Like you, I choose (on occasion) to
express them. On this occasion, we differ. End of story.

'A troll? ROFL. I hardly think so. 'Just a different outlook on
life.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren,
Email:
Tel.: +44 1223 334761 Fax: +44 1223 334679

--
ned :-)