Old 28-06-2005, 02:38 AM
~Roy~

I dunno about others but 30 PPM has always worked fine for me, as long
as there was not any fish or other critters that I wanted to survive
the doseing. It does a bang up job of cleanin gup everything and
anything at that rate

Odds are though if your not fighting a prtoblem as far as fish health
is concerned, the standard 2 ppm dose applied to the entire pond and
fish will do it all a bit of good, and probably reduce your nutrient
load and knock off the algae as well.

On Tue, 28 Jun 2005 01:20:20 GMT, "Rick" wrote:

===How much PP Per gallon?
===
===Kathy wrote:
===
===On the subject of Algae
===
=== Only comment I have to add to the others. If your floaters look they they
=== may be doing poorly, possibly because of all the algae on the roots, you
=== can float them in a bucket of water with Potassium Permanganate. It will
=== kill the algae but the roots will be okay, just don't float them too long,
=== like an hour or so depending on the strength of the PP. ~ jan
===

"The original frugal ponder"