Old 27-06-2005, 09:15 PM
Tim Tyler

Pam Moore wrote or quoted:

Has anyone dealt with a good mail order supplier of blueberry plants.
Mine came from Parker's and though I've had some disappointments with
them in the past, I'm very pleased with this one.

My first two came from:

The Dorset Blueberry Company http://www.dorset-blueberry.com/

Two large-but-expensive plants - one doing very well - the other
currently looking poorly.

This year I got two more - one from Hedging - http://www.hedging.co.uk/
....and one from Wilkinson - http://www.wilko.co.uk/

The "hedging" one is doing fine - and was /extremely/ inexpensive.

The Wilkinson one was also inexpensive - but was rather small and feeble
to begin with - was put out too early by me - and was demolished by my
slug population.

Of these suppliers, Hedging - http://www.hedging.co.uk/ are the ones
that are most likely to get my custom in the future.
--