Old 27-06-2005, 09:58 PM
Kay

In article , Niall Smyth niall****off
writes
Hi all

thanks for the tips

answers to a couple of questions posed back

The leaves are brown and crispy - not suitable for spag bol!
The trunk is solid and seems okay
I didnt remember to tease it out - probably the solution?

Will rest it in the shade - in my inexperience
I have been thinking that the sun would revive it

Try scratching a tiny piece of bark. If there is a green layer under the
outside layer of bark, there is still some life in there.

Were the leaves ever anything except brown and crispy? I'm beginning to
wonder whether it was dead when you got it!
--
Kay