Old 28-06-2005, 03:40 AM
Jo

wrote in message
oups.com...
Yes, I'm sure a lot of people have been used in controlled studies

and

fed things like the plastics that are used for food containers,
aluminum foil, carpet cleaner, lysol, room deodorizer, fantasik

spray
cleaner, soaps used for washing dishes.....

"None of the products you just mentioned are designed to kill

things. "

Last time I checked, Lysol contains chemicals specifically designed

kill germs on contact. So do many of the new soaps used for

cleaning
dishes. Any of those been put through tests where humans eat

them?
Doooh, there goes that argument! And since when does not being
specifically designed to kill things mean that something is
automatically safe? I don't think gasoline was designed to kill

things
either, but I wouldn't drink it.

Lysol is a neurotoxin. Most neurologists recommend against using it,
especially around anyone who might be vulnerable (the elderly,
disabled, children, people with compromised immune systems, other
illnesses, etc). When you inhale the particles, it goes directly into
your system. One doesn't need to ingest such products to be harmed by
them. It's fairly well understood in the medical community that the
increase in toxins, pollutants, chemical products, etc over the years
has had a summative and cumulative effect on the general health of the
population.

Jo