Old 28-06-2005, 07:52 AM
Billy M. Rhodes

In a message dated 6/27/2005 9:57:46 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
writes:

I just defoliated a Ficus nerifolia. As I was working I realized the tree

is no doubt in need of repotting. Can this be done at the same time or do
need to wait after defoliation? If so, how long....until new leaves
emerge?
Thanks,
Carol in Ft. Lauderdale, Zone 10

Repot now. Where you live you can do just about anything to F. nerifolia at
anytime.
Are you aware that the State Bonsai Conf. is this Friday, Saturday and Sunday
in Cape Canaveral about 2 1/2 hours north of you?

Billy on the Florida Space Coast

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++