Old 28-06-2005, 03:42 AM
Kay Lancaster

On Mon, 27 Jun 2005 15:41:56 GMT, J. M. Russo wrote:
In April my lawn looked like a green healthy carpet. I'm using
the Scott plan and put down the turf builder and also grub control.

For the last several months my lawn has large areas of brown dry
spots. Can anyone help me with what caused the significant
change from a good looking lawn to the current one?

Where are you, what's the weather been like, and what chemicals have you
put down, and at what rate? What species are in your lawn?

Have you lifted chunks of sod from both dry and green areas to see what
differences you can see in root structure, soil type, species composition?