Old 28-06-2005, 07:37 PM
G Henslee

G Henslee wrote:
Doug Kanter wrote:

"G Henslee" wrote in message

Doug Kanter wrote:

"G Henslee" wrote in message

Doug Kanter wrote:

"G Henslee" wrote in message

Doug Kanter wrote:

"D.D. Palmer" wrote in message
news

Still no tomatoes here in Pittsburgh.

Jeeeeeeeez.......relax. They'll make tomatoes when they ready.
You're talking about living beings, not computers. Go read a
magazine. :-)

uh, "beings"? What are the tomato voices telling you Doug?

Well, what do YOU think they are? A form of mineral?

Until they reproduce, they may as well be minerals. Ask the
zucchini, it'll tell you.

You've gotten yourself awfully upset over the word "being". What's
YOUR definition, if any?

Jeeeeeeeez.......relax. I see you're easily provoked.

Upset? Moi? Nah... I'd never let you 'squash' my joy.

Go read a magazine. :-)

Nah...that's OK. Do *something* to justify your
presence.

Nah...that's OK. I'm through *poking you*.

Pfft...