Old 28-06-2005, 08:30 PM
Doug Kanter

wrote in message
oups.com...
"OK - Lysol. If you use that in a place where your kids are likely to
be
rolling around and making constant skin contact, like a lawn, you are
an
idiot and your kids should be taken away from you and placed in a home
with
parents who didn't take the short bus to school. "

So it's ok to spray lysol around inside the house, in confined places
like the bathroom, or in musty clothes closets, where its' typically
used, but not ok to use on the lawn. Glad you cleared that up for us.
At least now you recogize that there are a lot of products used in and
around the home that haven't been tested by feeding them to humans, as
you require to prove safety.

Regarding the short bus comment, most civilized people find remarks
like that directed at handicapped people offensive, but coming from
you, it's no surprise.

"And while we're at it, how old are you? Your age is crucial to this
discussion. "

Old enough to know a bigoted moron when I see one.

Fall in love with your yard chemicals if you like. Just be aware that out of
each container, the only part that's tested in ANY way (probably with lab
rats) is the small amount called "active ingredient". The rest is exempt,
even though it consists of items already KNOWN to be dangerous to humans.
That's why it's exempt.

I'm sorry to keep attacking your family business this way, but you're
obviously too young to have been exposed to 35-40 years worth of information
on this subject. Your ignorance is appalling.