Old 28-06-2005, 06:47 PM
Cereus-validus.....

Freedom? You say the sacred word?

Do you know the "E Plebneesta"?

Has Dubya already made himself leader of the Yangs?

Does this not look like our fearless leader?

http://whitenef.club.fr/tech/races/images/yangs.jpg

"paghat" wrote in message
news
In article , X-No-Archive: yes
wrote:

On 27 Jun 2005 12:44:25 -0700, "VMWOOD" wrote:

I am fully aware of the constitution which gives me the right to think
( and say) they should move to China.

And I have the freedom to walk around all day with my zipper down,
but that doesn't mean I shouldn't be embarrassed by my stupidity...

Do it often enough you'll end up a registered sex offender, so it's not
much of a freedom.

-paggers
--
Get your Paghat the Ratgirl T-Shirt he