Old 28-06-2005, 03:29 PM
Reel Mckoi

"V.V." wrote in message
Hoping someone can help me- I'm interested in building a square or
rectangular pond on my pool deck. I just moved to Naples Florida. I'd

like
to find a pre-formed tub and build a face for it. My problem is where to
find a large tub in the area. Any suggestions? Also, has anyone built

one
of these on their Lanai? My vision is something Meditteranian looking,
maybe tiled on the outside, with a simple water feature.

Thanks,

Vince

The HomeDepot and Lowe's stores carry pre-formed ponds that will fit on your
deck. Stock watering tanks should also fit the bill. Co-ops and farm
supply stores would carry them.
--
McKoi.... the frugal ponder...
My Pond Page http://tinyurl.com/cuq5b