Old 29-06-2005, 12:54 AM
Roy

Yea right, your not a spammer.........join the forum, we have all
kinds here and your the first honorary spammer...

Hey all you folks in this REC.PONDs forum, now this is
spam..........and this is the first spam this forum has had in a long
long time.............but since this dude is a small time operation we
all need to start saving our pennys and send our orders his way even
though its an Ebay auction site.....

So lets all welcome old Joe here and shove our purchases his way so
his butt don't starve............

On Tue, 28 Jun 2005 16:48:10 -0700, "www.eBayelk.com"
wrote:

===Hello,
===
===I am currently offering some pond lights and other interesting items in my
===web site www.ebayelk.com , it is an eBay site . Some items include Solar
===chargers for RV, Boat and more I am adding more items in my store. please
===check it out
===
===
===please do not accuse me of Spamming....I am just trying to earn a living
===and close my nearly 10 years of unemployment. and being disabled.
===
===I am not a Big company...I am just a small mom and pop type of store.
===please Visit my Store at eBay www.ebayelk.com
===
===
===Thank you,