Old 30-06-2005, 02:27 AM
Courageous

trivial project. A friend of mine has the most elaborate water
fountain in private hands west of the mississipi. As impressive
as that sounds, the fountain really isn't that big, and it costs
more than you care to know.

any more info on this?
I'd love to see pics!

It's not nearly as impressive as you'd think for the "most elaborate
fountain in (oops, "residential") private hands west of the mississippi."
Still, it's pretty cool. Lots of well timed blurps of water, laser colors,
synchronized to music. His fountain and gazebo are on a dedicated lot.
Local Republican convention central, if you get my drift. This is a six
figure affair.

But no, I don't have any pictures. Although I suppose I could ask for
some.

C//