Old 29-06-2005, 05:29 AM
Reel Mckoi

"Courageous" wrote in message

Try and find KoiZyme and add that to your pond water. It out-competes

the
bacteria that cause ulcers. The ulcers heal rapidly when it's used.

At
least that was our experience.

Is this particular bacteria sensitive to salinity?

C//

I honestly don't know since I don't use salt in my ponds. I have seen
ulcers start to heal in a few days after adding it to the ponds. Ulcers
were a big problem a few years back. Since I use it prophylacticly now, the
fish no longer get ulcers or infections when hurt in some way.
--
McKoi.... the frugal ponder...
My Pond Page http://tinyurl.com/cuq5b