Old 30-10-2002, 03:19 PM
cormaic

Default High hedge for coastal garden

'Twas 30 Oct 2002 09:08:42 GMT, when (DaveDay34)
enriched all our lives with these worthy thoughts:

Aaah, but Barry is not a gardener. He envisages a hedge that
will achieve the required height and then stabilise at that height for
evermore. I did ask whether he also wanted it to have tenners for
leaves and gold nuggets for seed but this seemed to pass over his
head. ;~)

I suppose he'd also like it to grow with vertically straight sides and a flat
top too?

Now don't go putting ideas in his head! ;~)

--
cormaic URG faqs/webring -
www.tmac.clara.co.uk/urgring/

cormaic CAN BE FOUND AT borlochshall.co.uk