Old 29-06-2005, 03:14 PM
Treedweller

On Wed, 29 Jun 2005 09:04:00 -0500, Treedweller
wrote:

On Thu, 23 Jun 2005 13:41:38 GMT, "Cereus-validus....."
wrote:

There is a book called a dictionary, Treedhole.

Check it out and look up the actual definitions.

As a well-informed gardener, I am surprised, shocked even, that you
are not familiar with this term in this context. Perhaps you are only
pretending because you couldn't find anything surly to say in another
thread?

In anticipation of your next cheap shot, I did not mean to say I am a
well-informed gardener (though I think I am).

What I meant was, I am surprised, shocked even, that you, a
well-informed gardener, are not familiar with this term in this
context.