Old 29-06-2005, 05:14 PM
paghat

In article , DrLith

Even though you may admire still them, what plants (that you've either
seen, or so far just read about) 'scare' you the most (however you
define that) and please say why, for any one/s named ?

I'm scared of poison ivy for the obvious reasons. And giant hogweed just
frightens the bejeebus out of me. (Heracleum mantegazzianum)

When I was staying with people who live in the redwoods, I was always
worried outside because the poison ivy was just EVERYwhere. There's
nothing worse than nettles where I live, & it's possible to get revenge on
nettles by frying them up with potatos &amp eating them, so there's never
any leeriness walkikng in the woods around PUget Sound. It was a strange
feeling in the redwoods to be worried about a plant.

-paghat the ratgirl
--
Get your Paghat the Ratgirl T-Shirt he
http://www.paghat.com/giftshop.html