Old 29-06-2005, 05:44 PM
Rob

keith ;-) wrote:
Thanks Rob,it looks like it is Hildos.I have googled it looks the same.White
with lilac tints on lip & spur etc.I will post on ABPO,any idea what Hildos
is?

It is just a clonal name. Somebody grew out a seedling population,
picked this particular plant out as something worth having, and
(probably) cloned it. Your plant is an exact copy of a selected plant.

If the question is "who uses the clonal name 'Hildos'?", then you have
me stumped on that one. I know there is a Psychopsis with a clonal name
of Hildos that has an FCC. I have one, actually. I've seen it on a few
other plants as well.

Rob