Old 29-06-2005, 03:09 PM
Pawel

I have the same problem, i had a small automatic feeder, that i used for my
fish tank a while ago (you can get them on e-bay)
but when i installed it at the pond it got quickly destroyed by some animal,
i wonder if i can protect it by some large overturned
flower pot or something, I don;t know what animal did it but it seemed to be
strong as it ripped this plastic contraption compeletely apart.

Pawel

"GaryCam" wrote in message
Hello all. This summer I'm going to be away for a number of week-long
trips. I suspect my neighbors are getting tired of me asking them to feed
my koi (9 fish in 3000 gal with bio & UV filters). I've looked at some koi
feeders on the web but they all seem so expensive. Has anyone figured out
how to make one? I'm thinking a pendulum-activated type would be easiest.
Any advice or plans would be very much appreciated.

~ Gary in Massachusetts