Old 29-06-2005, 05:02 PM
Jaques d'Alltrades

The message
In article ,
Janet Baraclough writes:

| The resistance encountered by the wire on heavier material would
| probably burn out the motor. If it didn't, you wouldn't want a little
| bit of high-velocity wire breaking off on a hidden stone and meeting
| your bod.

Considering the number of people who seem to get turned on by
having unusual parts of their body pierced with metal, I wouldn't
be so certain. I agree that using a strimmer to do that is
kinky even by modern tastes, but there's no accounting for tastes.

I know a lady doctor who tells a painful tale of the bloke who claimed
he was vacuuming the stairs with a Hoover Dustette, déshabillé, and who
sustained dreadful injuries to - um - well, to have fitted, it *MUST*
have been a bit of a weed...

...to keep on topic.

--
Rusty