Old 29-06-2005, 11:03 PM
~ janj JJsPond.us

Hoping someone can help me- I'm interested in building a square or
rectangular pond on my pool deck. I just moved to Naples Florida. I'd like
to find a pre-formed tub and build a face for it. My problem is where to
find a large tub in the area. Any suggestions? Also, has anyone built one
of these on their Lanai? My vision is something Meditteranian looking,
maybe tiled on the outside, with a simple water feature.
Vince

Lanai, haven't heard that term since Golden Girls went off the air. ;o)

Aqua-Mart is in Orlando, don't know if that helps or not. www.aqua-mart.com
How large are you thinking? Like old hot tub size or smaller like this:

http://users.owt.com/jjspond/koipond/photos/pond17.jpg
Center of picture above is a small patio pond with tile surround, or google
for patio pond. I Foogled and found this:
http://store.yahoo.com/aquatecfounta...patponkit.html ~ jan

~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~