Old 29-06-2005, 10:33 PM
Road Runner

Default Malard Ducks

Where we live, there are about 40 or so malard ducks that like to come to
our yard about three times a day. We have a bird feeder and at first they
used to like to eat the bird seed that the birds kicked out of the feeder.

But now, they have become a real nucence by digging around the area the bird
feeder is located. We tried moving the bird feeder, but now the ducks are
digging up the ground in both places. We have tried black pepper and hot
peppers to discourage the ducks. Nothing seems to help and they are ruining
our lawn. We have taken down the bird feeder and still the ducks come
several times a day. PLEASE! does anyone have a suggestion of how to get
rid of these ducks? Sandy