Old 29-06-2005, 11:55 PM
~ janj JJsPond.us

On Wed, 29 Jun 2005 00:06:21 GMT, "Gib" wrote:

Works along the same line as the beach ball.
A friend that works at a wildlife preserve told me to put some helium filled
mylar balloons around the pond. They supposedly can't stand the motion and
all the reflections. I have had them up for about a month and my 6"
platinum butterfly is still alive and well.

I have several windsocks on poles over hanging my ponds, including one pole
that is quite long. I put a small fish windsock on it and normally bright
metallic streamers. This year I found a mobile of round mirrors and hung
that under the fish. ;-) ~ jan

~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~