Old 30-06-2005, 12:36 AM
Roy

I already addressed that issue on my lights. I did not like the
dimpled clear lens, and made a new lens out of clear acrylic, and in
the process I found I could make the lens retaining rings opening a
lot larger, which I did. I used a lathe which made it a 2 minute job,
but even with having to do that I consider them good for the money.
Now all but one of my lights have rthe same sized lens and if need be
are interchangeable. I made up a few spares, and I never use the
colored lens anyhow.

Your right on HF and shipping, it takes forever........and if you
think that time frame is long, just wait until you have to order a
replacement part for anything..............

On Wed, 29 Jun 2005 18:48:30 -0400, "Gareee©"
wrote:

===The only real problem I have with the Harbor freight lights, is they need to
===have a wider type lens on them, so the lights "diffuse" into a larger area.
===
=== That and the order isses I had with them last year.

"The original frugal ponder"