Old 30-06-2005, 05:49 AM
www.eBayelk.com

So are you going to buy from me...."from the self proclaimed NUT Magnet"

"Roy" wrote in message
Your starting to sound more and more like that Reel Mckoi....quit your
belly acheing and whinning.........and your not the only disabnled
indiividual in this world, so thats not good enough for me to send my
my business.

On Wed, 29 Jun 2005 17:13:05 -0700, "www.eBayelk.com"
www.ebayelk.com wrote:

===Sorry for Spamming....I thought Spamming was for e-mail only ....
===
===I have 60 day money back guarantee and a 6 month manufacturers defect
===warranty......I back my products please buy from me
===
===
==="xxxxxxxxxxx" wrote in message
=== Hello,
===
=== I am currently offering some pond lights and other interesting
items in my
=== web site xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx . Some items include Solar
=== chargers for RV, Boat and more I am adding more items in my store.
please
=== check it out
===
===
=== please do not accuse me of Spamming....I am just trying to earn a
living
=== and close my nearly 10 years of unemployment. and being disabled.
===
=== I am not a Big company...I am just a small mom and pop type of
store.
=== please Visit my Store at eBay xxxxxxxxxxxx
===
===
=== Thank you,
===