Old 30-06-2005, 06:04 AM
~ janj JJsPond.us

On Wed, 29 Jun 2005 17:56:51 -0400, "*muffin*" wrote:

what ticks me off the most is I bought a 5" black moor for $24. & its
gone...... *pout* ( just dang it,,,,,,,,, if I could find it dead at least
I could take it back for refund at LFS)

Should we talk about quarantine procedures? That way if they die, you get
refund or replacement. )

Personally though, they're probably hiding deep due to transport &
tranplant shock, unless your water chemistry, temp, pH, KH was the same as
what they were in, it may take them awhile to come around.

Regarding the moors, what I breed, they can easy be cat caught. At least
mine are always working the edges for natural treats, but I have a motion
sprinkler so no cat is gonna come close to even see there is a fish in my
ponds. ;-) ~ jan

~Power to the Porg, Flow On!~