Old 30-06-2005, 10:22 AM
Brendy Brendy is offline
Registered User

[quote=Gail Futoran]"Brendy" wrote in message

I'm replanting, and I want to plant roses. I think red would be a nice
colour. Can anyone give me the name of a red rose, (nice smelling) Or
recommend one to me. I'm told it's better to plant just the one block
of colour for the wow factor. Also any tips on how to control
greenfly? Thanks alot Brendy

--
Brendy

[/QUOTE Hi Gail, me again I'm in Newry, Northern Ireland so we have wet weather here. Sunshine what's that! I checked out some of the neighbours gardens to see how their roses are doing. They look good so that means mine should do well too. Right? I've checked out some web sites and I've decided to go for the hybrid tea rose. I like the look of the "Ingrid Bergman" and it's a beautiful red colour. (You'd think I knew what I was talking about) Now I have to find a garden centre that sells it! I have 2nd and 3rd preferences as well, just in case. I like "Blue Moon" and "Deep Secret" so here goes. Brendy.