Old 30-06-2005, 06:28 PM
Warren

Rev "Fragile Warrior wrote:
Is it hotter than normal this year? I always thought that the proper
times for petunias where the cooler months of the year, ie: early summer
and going into fall. IIRC, they don't like a lot of heat and tend to die
back during July and August to revive again for one last show before
autumn. If your June has been like ours here in the midwest perhaps they
couldn't take the heat.

I think you may be mixing-up petunias with pansies.

--
Warren H.

to go outside now.
Have an outdoor project? Get a Black & Decker power tool::
http://www.holzemville.com/mall/blackanddecker/