Old 30-06-2005, 04:23 PM
Totty

Lisa wrote:
Thought I should post and say hello. I was a sometime poster here about
3 years ago (more questions than answers of course) before we went to
live in Japan. Am now back in my (now very neglected) old garden in
Warrington: some bits have gone all jungly while others are now almost
completely bare. I look forward to getting to know you all again
Lisa

I feel I know you already...having spent a pleasant afternoon browsing
your Blog...:-) May I ask if your local "duck pond" is Ackers Pits, and
if your "viaduct" is the Cantilever or the mineral line arches at
Latchford Lock? Then I can place your garden when I read your posts.

Jo
Alicante Province (ex Hilltop Road)