Old 30-06-2005, 05:47 PM
Mike Lyle

Jaques d'Alltrades wrote:
The message
from "Mike Lyle" contains

these
words:
Welsh Witch wrote:
[...]
A notice on another newsgroup said that the government is

proposing
bring in a bill to punish anyone who has mushrooms naturally

growing
on their lawn, [...]

I have terrible trouble with the bent bananas growing on my lawn:
every time I hear a helicopter I have to rush out and pick them

all
in case it's the police.

Don't worry about the helicopters, THERE ARE NO BLACK HELICOPTERS!

Oh, no! I'd have expected you to be the last person to fall for those
brainwashing transmissions they send out! You should have followed my
example and lined your hat with kitchen foil: that keeps 'em out a
treat.

--
Mike.