Old 30-06-2005, 06:05 PM
Mike Lyle

jane wrote:
On Thu, 30 Jun 2005 12:18:56 +0100, Welsh Witch

wrote:

~ I have just bought 6 Rhapsody in Blue roses. I threw away the
labels, ~ not liking any plastic in the garden . Theyr'e

beautifully
perfumed but I ~ can't remember whether they're repeat flowering or
other details. I've ~ Gogled the name and come up with nothing

other
than the Gershwin ~ offering/

[...]
Googling "rhapsody in blue rose" turns up rather a lot...

http://www.arcadian-archives.com/roseoftheyear.htm says
'Rhapsody in Blue' is a shrubby floribunda rose with fragrant

blooms
in an exquisite shade of purple tinged with blue. [...]

Mutually contradictory -- in terms of colour -- images are at:
http://images.google.co.uk/images?q=...=Search+Images

Or, TinyURL:
http://tinyurl.com/84nxh

--