Old 30-06-2005, 11:08 PM
Snooze

"Tom Line" wrote in message
What do you guys have the highest regard for in the fertilizer department?
Should I use different blends at different seasons? Granular seems the
easiest to me, and I'd like to not destroy the natural soil like I see a
lot of farmers do with their corn fields.

I have pond, so I'm lucky, i have an almost unlimited source of natural
fertilizers. Everytime I clean the filters, I collect all the muck into a
few 5 gal buckets and pour that around the roses. The muck being a random
collection of decayed leaves, dead algae, fish waste and the bodies of
bacteria that gave their lives to help maintain the nitrogen levels in the
pond.

-S