Old 30-06-2005, 11:00 PM
Snooze

"*muffin*" wrote in message
eeek!
there was a plethora of dragonflies hanging aroudn my pond yesterday &
today.. the 1st time in 'ever' seeing them here.

ok, how do I get rid of them & should I be reallly scared???

(I have read about the larva/nymphs eating goldfish,, although I cannot
see
how something THAT small could do that!)

Be glad you have so many dragonflies, they are an insect you should be happy
to have. Adult dragonflies eat all kinds pest insects such as mosquitoes and
gnats. Dragonfly nymphs eat mostly aquatic insect, mosquito larva in
particular, they might occasionally catch a few goldfish fry (new born
goldfish) but other then that, they are nothing to worry about.

-S