Old 30-06-2005, 11:13 PM
Roy

Awhile back we had one huge bdragon fly that keep on buzzing us while
we were in the hot tub. It kept up and kept up and would get right in
your face time after time. It then started to buzz the TV set we had
outside. All it was doing was getting small bugs. IIRC are not the
blue or green colored ones actually called damsel flies?

On Thu, 30 Jun 2005 21:43:06 GMT, Andy Hill wrote:

==="Reel Mckoi" wrote:
==="Andy Hill" wrote in message
===news1i8c1th7mpctfdte9liaejmd6il45bkai@4ax .com...
=== "Reel Mckoi" wrote:
=== "*muffin*" wrote in message
=== ...
=== eeek!
=== there was a plethora of dragonflies hanging aroudn my pond yesterday &
=== today.. the 1st time in 'ever' seeing them here.
===
=== ok, how do I get rid of them & should I be reallly scared???
===
=== (I have read about the larva/nymphs eating goldfish,, although I cannot
=== see
=== how something THAT small could do that!)
=== I have them as well. I've never been stung by one.
===
=== Not surprising, since dragonflies don't sting.
===Good because we have loads of them out in the propagation pools. :-)
===
===Lucky you -- I like to think of them as airborne koi :-)

"The original frugal ponder"