Old 01-07-2005, 01:55 AM
John Bachman

On Thu, 30 Jun 2005 22:13:13 GMT, (Roy) wrote:

Awhile back we had one huge bdragon fly that keep on buzzing us while
we were in the hot tub. It kept up and kept up and would get right in
your face time after time. It then started to buzz the TV set we had
outside. All it was doing was getting small bugs. IIRC are not the
blue or green colored ones actually called damsel flies?

Dragonflies work a particular route when feeding. Watch one sometime.
He will fly in a big loop constantly covering the same airspace. They
are the coolest insect (except maybe for bumblebees) and do not bite,
sting or otherwise mess with humans.

John