Old 30-06-2005, 09:57 PM
Mike Lyle

Jaques d'Alltrades wrote:
The message
from "Mike Lyle" contains

these
words:

Don't worry about the helicopters, THERE ARE NO BLACK

HELICOPTERS!

Oh, no! I'd have expected you to be the last person to fall for

those
brainwashing transmissions they send out! You should have followed

my
example and lined your hat with kitchen foil: that keeps 'em out a
treat.

I wear an allyhat while at the computer. Blow kitchen foil, fold it
and you have holes in it in no time, and everyone knows that if
there's even the smallest hole, the helicopters will find it.

Are you sure about that? I use two layers of Tesco's Finest -- a bit
more expensive, but I thought it was well worth it. You've got me
seriously worried now. But I do wear rubber-soled shoes, so maybe the
transmissions won't get a good circuit.

--
Mike.