Old 01-07-2005, 03:27 AM

I would imagine with cheap labour costs it could be an option, If you are
starting a new company there you will to need check this out as I think
there must be a turkish person involved in the ownership.

We actually have some Turks coming to our plant in a
few weeks to check out just such a joint adventure.

I assumed that Turkey was still a very dangerous place.
Like Iraq.

I take it I'm mistaken abt that?

Again....I'm just a lowly employee here at work. Not
involved in any decision making.

Was just coincidental I came across your post abt
owning land in Turkey since we've had this talk around
work abt a Turkish facility!! G

I admit that I know VERY little abt Turkey. Hopefully
I will learn more form this conversation.

Mind if I ask HOW you bought land there? Did you just
happen to take a trip there and like it?