Old 01-07-2005, 02:32 PM
Magellan Magellan is offline
Registered User

Location: Cornwall
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris_Moran
.... It is amazing how little water the plant uses, especially as it is now about 12 inches in diameter. I think this has been achieved by removing the lottery of feast and famine watering, whether from above or below. Chris
Chris, I have just posted my first on this excellent forum asking how to water (and feed) an indoor bougainvillea when I'm away from home for up to a month at a time. I then found this thread of yours and it seems your system could be one of my solutions.

However, bougainvilleas, so I am told, like a bit of feast and famine and so I wonder whether your system is OK for my plant. What do you reckon?