Old 01-07-2005, 02:52 PM
Chris_Moran Chris_Moran is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magellan
Chris, ....I then found this thread of yours and it seems your system could be one of my solutions...bougainvilleas, so I am told, like a bit of feast and famine and so I wonder whether your system is OK for my plant. What do you reckon?
Hi Magellan,
I've no experience with bougainvilleas but I've looked after many different plants with my system. I have monitored water usage over long periods (years) and have seen plants have "resting" periods (decreased water use) and "growing" periods (increased water use). Therefore I would hope it would be ok for bougainvilleas.
Cheers
Chris