Old 03-11-2002, 07:27 AM
dave @ stejonda

Default bees

In message , Daniel
Louwrens writes
I need to cut some branches off a large bush but there are always a lot
of bees around getting pollen from the flowers. How do I get rid of the
bees temporarily so I can cut the branches?

Do you really need to cut back right now? Why not wait until the flowers
have finished and the bees have had their fill and moved elsewhere?
Working with nature rather than in opposition to it is generally easier,
more satisfying and less harmful to other creatures.

If you really do need to do it right now, try late in the evening when
the bees have settled in their nest for the night.

--
dave @ stejonda

calculate your ecological footprint http://www.lead.org/leadnet/footprint/