Old 01-07-2005, 12:17 PM
Doug Kanter

"Janet Baraclough" wrote in message
The message .com
from contains these words:

"Perhaps you could display a little more than ignorance of Usenet and
check some of the postings from Kanter. Just an ounce of skill and
you'd find he's being spoofed...PUTZ! "

Now that Kanter has posted that he did in fact make the post, so who's
the ignorant one now, Putz?

It's still you, I'm afraid. You accused him of making certain other
posts, all of which were faked by a troll.

Janet,

The poor child can't tell the difference between one of my real posts (like
the one that started this thread), and the obnoxious series of racist
messages that HE floated under my name several weeks ago. I'd imagine he
must've had a devil of a time in school with those questions which asked
"Which thing does not belong with the others, and showed pictures of a
bicycle, a car, a train and a pencil.